Storer Mortuary Transport - Mortuary Removals, Transports & Embalming's
In 2003 Marvin Corbin formed White Dove Mortuary Transport. Mr. Corbin, starting out in Wilmington, Ohio and has been associated with funeral services since 1975 and opened his own transport service in July 2003.  Starting out with a single black hearse, our operations have grown with the need of our customers. Michael Storer also has worked for a local funeral home while attending college, and in 2005 joined the White Dove staff. In February, 2007, Michael Storer purchased  White Dove Mortuary Transport from Mr. Corbin and changed the name to Storer Mortuary Transport. The name may have changed but the prompt service remains the same. We are staffed with dependable drivers who are always on call.  Currently, we have 4, fully equipped vehicles in operation; equipped with Ferno one man cots with unmarked cot covers, various body bags, protective wear, smooth movers, and other equipment one would  need for virtually any first call situation. We also have a professional Embalmer & Funeral Director, Gretchen L. Kell, who is licensed by the state of Ohio who will do trade embalming.

In April of 2013 we embarked on a new adventure of starting a second location in the city of Columbus, Ohio. The business instantly out grew itself from 32 calls per month to 160-170 calls per month in December of 2014. Mr. Storer was not prepared for that kind of growth. After much consideration, Mr. Storer asked his Manager, David Jones to purchase the Columbus Office. As of January 1, 2015, Storer Mortuary Transport of Columbus was under new ownership. Mr. Jones continues the vision of Mr. Storer in Columbus. Storer Mortuary Transport of Columbus has a fleet of four (4) removal vehicles and has been awarded the contract of the Franklin County Coroner's Office in removing an estimated  3,000 bodies within the year of 2015.   

Mr. Storer sill owns and operates the Dayton Office.

The Undertaker
The midnight hour, the darkest hour,
That human grief must know,
Sends forth its hurried summons -
Asks me to come - I go!

I know not when the bell may toll,
I know not where the blow may fall,
I only know that I must go
In answer to the call.

Perhaps a friend - perhaps unknown -
'Tis fate that turns the wheel -
The tangled skeins of human life
Wind slowly on the reel.

And I? I'm  the undertaker,
"Cold -Blooded", you'll hear them say,
"Trained to the shock and chill of death,
With a heart that's cold and grey."

Trained - that's what they call it
How little they know the rest -
I'm human, and know the sorrow
That throbs in the aching breast.
Michael Storer & H. Barth Littleton
Barth Littleton — the last man to let you down
By Pat Haley
Writer Peggy Noonan once said of President Ronald Reagan, “When he looked at babies, the babies would smile.” Some people walk into a room and immediately captivate everyone.
There are people who are blessed with the gift of charisma. They’re just touched by something special. Such a man lives in Sabina, Ohio. His name is H. Barth Littleton.
Barth is a pleasant, agreeable man; and one who is known best for his caring, giving spirit. Barth has helped thousands of Clinton County families who have walked through the doors of Littleton Funeral Home. During times of grief and bewilderment, Barth always seems to find a way to help families in their time of need.
Over the years, Barth has lent a hand to families mourning little babies to sick old men. He clasps your hand and innately offers comfort, his manner saying, “Are you OK? How can I make life easier for you right now?” He has a gift of making us feel more grounded, when the world seems to be spinning out of control.
He instinctively knows it is not a time of speeding up, but rather, a time to slow things down. He has seen and heard thousands of wishes and prayers that heal and bring hope. He knows the sorrowful need encouragement, quietness and peace when there are no words to console.
There is a picture hanging on the wall inside the Littleton Funeral Home. It shows Barth’s dad or grandfather sitting in a large wagon pulled by a team of horses. There is snow on the ground and Christmas decorations in the background. The Littletons are driving the wagon through Sabina handing out candy and oranges to the village children, as you see their billowed breath beneath the starry skies.
One afternoon, while attending a funeral at Littleton’s, I sat quietly across from the picture of the Christmas wagon. I imagined the family might have shared stories and sang Christmas carols after they made the rounds through the streets of Sabina. They may have even sipped coffee or hot chocolate to warm up from the snow.
Substitute Barth, Roger and Susan, Barth’s children, for their ancestors in the picture, and we can easily visualize them doing the same thing. Maybe not in a horse-drawn wagon, but the image of them handing out goodies to children is easy to picture. In a world of givers and takers, the Littletons are all givers.
When the Littletons hitched up the wagon at Christmas, they gave away more than oranges and candy. They were dispensing love; love for their community, and their friends and neighbors in Sabina.
There is a great new site on Facebook called I Remember Sabina that does a wonderful job of preserving the town’s memories. It is a comfortable and popular site because it speaks of stability and security. If you look close, you will see many familiar faces that have been an important part of Sabina over the years — Barth, Terry Moore, Terry Richard, Phil Snow, Bill Stackhouse, Joy Arrasmith, Landy Hunt, Duane Richard and many, many more.
I remember a tragic day in March 1984 when, as sheriff, I was dispatched to the Danes residence in Lees Creek. It was a day full of shock, disbelief and uncertainty. Suddenly, I looked up and Barth Littleton walked over to me and said, “Are you OK?”
His presence brought me a fleeting moment of peace and of kindness in a very unkind world at the time. I don’t why, but it did. It gave me a split second to help me catch my breath. I have never forgotten that moment.
My brother, Jim, worked for the Littleton's for many years, assisting them at funerals. He saw first-hand, everyday, the kindness and humanity of the family. Like the stories and pictures we see on I Remember Sabina, their good deeds will live on long after them.
Barth Littleton has a great sense of humor, and has often joked over the years that he is the “last man that will ever let you down.”
Barth may lower us into the ground some day, but he has never let us down. Not once.
Pat Haley is a Clinton County commissioner and contributing columnist for the Wilmington News Journal.
"Eugene" Buried with Dignity
 Seen by Thousands; Never Identified; “Eugene” Buried with Dignity
Sabina News Record Sabina, Ohio  October 22, 1964
It was a cloudy, a cool October day and a brisk wind was blowing across the cemetery; the tent was set up around the grave site, the casket lowering equipment, artificial grass, and chairs for the unknown family were in place; Littleton Funeral Home hearse approached the grave site and stopped. Personal of the Sabina Cemetery, Spurgeon Vault Co. and Littleton Funeral Home acted as pall bearers. As the eight men present removed their hats, Dr. F.M. Wentz, local Methodist Minister had the committal service…and “Eugene” was buried.
It was a simple but dignified committal service and was the concluding chapter of 35 years of mystery, this 21 day of October, 1964. June 6, 1929 was the beginning of the story, when the body of a man 50-60 years old was found on the 3C Highway near the Borum Road. The Littleton Funeral Home was notified and the late Dr. C.E. Kinzel, the coroner, was called. He said the man died of natural causes. The only identification that could be found on him was a slip of tablet paper with the address of 1118 Yale Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio, written on it. The Cincinnati police checked the address and found it was a vacant lot. The closest man to this address was a man named Eugene Johnson and for this reason the unknown man was given the name “Eugene.”
Those who gave him the name have since passed away: Mr. Olin Moon, mortician at Littleton’s for over 40 years; and the present owner’s father and grandfather, Roger and Harry Littleton. Several years ago the late Mr. Moon related the story that the regular method of embalming was used in preparing the unknown Negro man for burial, after he was found dead.
His burial was delayed, while effort was made to locate his survivors. None ever could be found, although Mr. Moon recalled that one person who came to see this man appeared to recognize him, but did not say anything, and his identity is still a mystery. Several people of Sabina recalled at the time of having seen the man as he slowly walked through town the evening before he was found dead. Among those who saw him was Mr. J.C. Phelps, who lived at that time on east Washington Street. Mr. Phelps says he was sitting on the front steps that evening when “Eugene” passed by. For many years Mr. Phelps has lived on the corner of Elm and Jackson Streets across from the Funeral Home and has witnessed the many thousands of people who came to see “Eugene.” In the 35 years since, a conservative estimate would be that over a million and a half persons came to see “Eugene” where he lay in state at the Funeral Home in his own little house in the side yard of the Littleton home.
Nearly a million signed the many register books being kept at the building, a remodeled upground cellar. Many famous celebrities names are to be found among the signatures. “Eugene” received a new suit almost every year and after a few years it was necessary to build a wire screen across the room to protect him from curiosity and souvenir seekers. 
Frequently on holidays and summer weekends there were lines of people waiting to pass by the bier of this unknown man. Many large chartered buses passing through this town found their way to Littleton’s and paused white the groups passed through the little house to see “Eugene.” 
As time passed, “Eugene” became the object of pranksters and was taken from the building a few times, but was always quickly recovered. One time he was taken as far as the Ohio State Campus in Columbus, Ohio. 
Barth Littleton, present owner of the Funeral Home said Wednesday they just felt it was time to bury him. All the good reasons for keeping him having been fulfilled, and pranksters were detracting from the dignity of the home and “Eugene.”
He was not buried in potters field. Mr. Littleton purchased a lot in the Sabina Cemetery and bore all the expenses incurred in the burial. “Eugene” was fitted with a new suit and will be furnished with a proper marker.

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint